Pine Ridge Trek Camp
Looking for HIGH ADVENTURE?
The Pine Ridge Trek Camp is a high adventure trek offered by the Overland Trails Council. It is designed to give participants an unforgettable experience at a reasonable price.
The week will include:
- Backpacking in the Nebraska National Forest wilderness
- Hiking at least 50 miles
- Camping along the trail
- Personal development
- Team building
- Leadership development
- Exploring the history of Fort Robinson
- Must be at least 14 by the start of the trip
- Must have earned 1st Class Rank or higher
- Must have First Aid merit badge
CANCELLED-Pine Ride Trek Camp 2017 August 06, 2017 to August 12